Wound Healing Center
Get the extraordinary care that heals even the toughest wounds.
We understand that living with a chronic wound can be difficult for an individual, both physically and emotionally. But you don’t have to live with it. Get the extraordinary wound care you’ve been looking for with Covenant’s Wound Healing Center. We are dedicated to treating chronic non-healing wounds that have resisted other forms of treatment. And we understand that every wound is unique. That’s why you can trust us to deliver unique care and attention personalized to your wounds.
Here is why our Wound Healing Center is extraordinary:
- Equipped with the latest technology:
- Artificial skin to cover and protect your wound
- Hyperbaric oxygen chamber
- Wound debridement
- Wound-dressing products
- Our team consists of experts who specialize in wound management:
- General Surgeons
- Registered Nurses
- Respiratory Therapists
You may be a candidate if you have been suffering from any of the following:
- Bone infections
- Diabetic ulcers
- Failing skin/muscle grafts or flaps
- Lower leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Post-operative infections
- Radiation tissue injuries
- Recurring wounds
- Skin tears or lacerations
- Wounds that don't respond to regular treatment or are infected
- Wounds that persist for more than 4 weeks
Visit our Wound Healing Center today.
900 Cooper Avenue, 4th Floor, Saginaw, MI
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.