From diagnosis to recovery, you can trust the region's most comprehensive orthopaedic program.
There's a reason people come for miles for orthopaedic surgery at Covenant HealthCare: Our orthopaedic surgeons and physicians are second to none. Together we deliver fully integrated, comprehensive care with a team of highly skilled nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals who will help you through the healing process.
What makes Covenant Orthopaedics so extraordinary?
- We have highly trained, extraordinary orthopaedic surgeons.
- We have an orthopaedic trauma team on staff serving the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- We have the most advanced state-of-the-art technology.
- We offer a comprehensive range of services from surgery, physical therapy and rehabilitation
- We perform minimally invasive total joint replacement surgery.
- We specialize in all injuries including bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves for every generation.
We are constantly looking for new ways to serve our patients better. Our JointWorks program is a unique program for hip and knee replacement that offers our patients advanced technology including:
- Our arthroscopy, allowing orthopaedists to look inside a joint
- Our comprehensive care and recovery program for patients undergoing total and partial joint replacement surgery
- Our minimally invasive total joint replacement surgery, allowing quick recovery times and significantly reduced scarring
- Our knowledge and expertise to care for all injuries and diseases of the body's musculoskeletal system that includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves
For more information on our JointWorks classes, please see our calendar.