Chemotherapy and Infusion Therapy
We know that living with cancer and chronic illness requires more than just fighting the disease. It also involves education, treatment and support for patients and their families. Our staff at the Cancer Care and Infusion Therapy Center will equip you with the extraordinary services and support you need to combat cancer.
Here’s why our Cancer Care and Infusion Therapy is so extraordinary:
- Our cancer care facilities consist of a large central patient care area, four private treatment rooms, private restrooms and a comfortable waiting area to make sure you and your family feel at home.
- Our advanced services include chemotherapy, IV therapy and injections, blood product administration, therapeutic phlebotomy, bladder installations, endocrine testing, bone marrow aspirations and PICC line care.
- Our highly-trained health care team includes physicians, oncology-certified nurses, registered dietitians, clinical social workers, pharmacists, pastoral care, registered nursing care assistants and certified health unit coordinators.
- Our knowledgeable team works together to coordinate a plan of care for each patient based on individual physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Our patients will receive snacks and beverages throughout their visits. Some treatments may extend into mealtimes.
- Our center offers several on-site support groups for patients, survivors, family members and friends to help individuals cope with stress during diagnoses and treatment.
Education throughout the cancer care process is essential. Before beginning treatment, we offer each patient an individualized, one-on-one education experience. For additional educational resources on chemotherapy and infusion therapy, please visit the following links.
The Cancer Care and Infusion Therapy Center is located on the third floor of Covenant HealthCare Mackinaw. It is open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
For more information about the Cancer Care and Infusion Therapy Center, call us at 989.583.5020.
If you are interested in helping us enhance the patient experience, please consider joining the Covenant Cancer Care Center Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC). More information can be found on the PFAC page.