Patient and Family Advisory Council
We extend an invitation to our former patients and their family members/caregivers to join the Covenant HealthCare Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC). Our vision for the PFAC is that the voice of the patient and family shall be heard across the continuum in all decisions made about patient care. To support or mission of Extraordinary Care for Every Generation, we commit to partnering with our patients and families by empowering those we serve to:
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Enhance patient and family centered care
- Help us pursue clinical excellence and value of care
- Help us see all patients as people
The rewards of participating are many – from developing new friendships to making an impact on Covenant patient care. Please consider this opportunity to generate a difference by offering your insights to us.
The PFAC will be comprised of former patients, family members and caregivers of former patients, Covenant HealthCare leadership, and staff. Together, we can positively impact care for generations to come.
About the Council:
- Two hour, monthly dinner meetings
- Provide feedback on Covenant projects
- Work on program development and implementation
- Share experiences and offer opportunities for improvement
Other opportunities include:
- Facility design planning
- Committee membership
- Special projects of interest
To become a member of the PFAC, please contact Christin Tenbusch, Patient Experience/PFAC Coordinator at 989.583.7491 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply online below.