Losing a loved one is difficult and the grieving process takes time, but you don’t have to go through it alone. At Covenant HealthCare, we are here for you. We understand that healing is gradual, which is why we commit to being your support through it all. You can trust us to guide you to find healthy ways to cope with the pain. Our commitment is to give you the support you need to fully heal.
Covenant VNA Hospice Grief Support gives you the help you need:
- All groups and events are free and open to the public
- Annual Memorial Service
- Annual Holiday Candle walk
- Bereavement support of patients' families for 13 months following loss
- Grief support events, such as Hotcakes for Hospice, Harvest Gathering, Cocoa and Cookies
- Get Facebook support: keywords "CVNA Hospice"
- Monthly grief support groups
- Phone calls and mailings to offer support to patients' families
Grief Event Dates
Coffee at Cartwright - Informal Grief Group
Second Wednesday of each month at 10 am at Cartwright
Getting Out - an activity-based group for people in the first year of their grief
Fourth Monday of each month from 5:30 pm -7 pm at Cartwright
Various other events are held throughout the year.
For more information, contact the VNA Hospice Grief Support office at 989-799-6020 and ask for the Chaplain or a Social Worker.
Click here to make a referral