There’s a lot to think about when you have a baby on the way. From prenatal care to delivery to after you leave the hospital, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. That’s why you can turn to Covenant HealthCare’s Birth Center, where you can get the expert care you need and the full range of obstetrical services you’re looking for.
Here’s why our Covenant Birth Center is so extraordinary:
- We deliver more than 3,500 newborns every year.
- We have board-certified physicians who specialize in in obstetrics or pediatrics. Some have additional certification in neonatology, infertility, high-risk obstetrics, newborn care, pediatric specialties and family practice.
- We educate and equip you for your home experience as a new parent.
- We offer a full range of services including childbirth education, home-like maternity care, high-risk OB care, a regional neonatal intensive care unit, exceptional nursing care and a broad range of support services for you and your baby.
- We have a special entrance for women 20 or more weeks pregnant available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide expectant mothers with convenient, easy access to the Covenant Birth Center (1447 North Harrison in Saginaw).
Find an OB that delivers at Covenant HealthCare now.
Being prepared is so important when you are expecting a baby. We’ll help build your confidence with education about labor, delivery and caring for your newborn.
Learn more about our childbirth classes.
Covenant HealthCare is the safest place to have a baby. We have the only neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) in the Great Lakes Bay Region, to give you peace of mind whether you are expecting a high-risk pregnancy or not.
Learn more about our commitment to successful breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding has immense benefits for both mothers and children, so we have put strategies in place to help mothers in the breastfeeding process.
Learn more about our NICU.
Our mission at Covenant HealthCare is to give extraordinary care for every generation. And because children represent the future of our community, we are passionately devoted to going the extra mile to make sure all kids who need it receive extraordinary care through our fundraising efforts for Covenant Kids.
Learn more about Covenant Kids.
Any pregnant woman in need of non-obstetrical emergency care, such as a broken bone, motor vehicle accident or major cuts, should proceed to the Covenant Emergency Care Center at 700 Cooper, Saginaw. If you have any questions or concerns, talk with your physician or call Covenant Birth Center at 989.583.4488.