Anyone can feel the need for a massage at some point in time. Whether your job consists of intense physical labor, you’re a competitive athlete, a home gardener or a mother who is constantly running around with her children, massage therapy can provide you with the relief you want – and need. Today, the healing touch of massage in all its forms is at the forefront of alternative and complementary therapies providing relief to many individuals.
Why is our massage therapy an extraordinary benefit to women?
- Alleviates muscle spasm and prepares pelvic muscles for the birth process
- Enhances flexibility and circulation
- Improves posture and muscular tone
- Massage shown to help calm an active baby
- Prenatal massages relieve fatigue, headaches, backaches and morning sickness
- Relieves stress and physical fatigue
- Reduces arthritis pain and physical tension
*First time visitors will get $5 off.
Covenant HealthCare offers massage therapy at 4 locations through our Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department located at:
2919 East Wilder Road, across from Meijer
600 Irving Avenue
Saginaw, MI 48602
600 North Main Street
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 989-583-6386.