Thrive! Wellness Health Screenings
What's involved in a health screening and why you should attend
To ensure the lowest deductible insurance cost, you need to:
- Complete an online Health Risk Appraisal between October 1, 2014 and November 30, 2014.
- Have an annual physical between October 1, 2013 and September 30, 2014.
- Complete biometric screenings between October 1, 2013 and September 30, 2014.
Biometric screening consists of blood pressure reading, cholesterol and glucose check and body mass index. Your biometric measures may be included in your physical. For those of you who did not have these biometric measures taken at your physical, or just want to know your numbers, we have scheduled the following biometric screening dates.
- Thursday, September 4 from 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at the Mackinaw Campus in the Lower Level Conference Room.
- Wednesday, September 10 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Michigan campus in the Second Floor Conference Room.
- Wednesday, September 10 from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. at the VNA on Hamilton Street.
Read This Week at Covenant for more information.
The Thrive! Wellness team is here to help you improve your wellness and to pay less for healthcare insurance. If you have any questions, please contact the wellness office at 989-583-6302, 989-583-6337 or 989-583-4600.