If you are considering weight loss surgery, you can depend on us to be with you every step of the way to support and encourage your progress. The following is a brief overview of the "steps" to achieve your personal goal for weight loss.
- Attend our free information session.
- Provide insurance information for us to obtain authorization, if necessary
- Schedule an appointment with the surgeon
- Meet with the dietitian to formulate weight loss goals and a personalized weight loss plan
- Receive medical and psychological testing
- Necessary pre-operative testing and lab work is performed
- Surgery is scheduled
- Attend a pre-operative education session one week prior to your scheduled surgery
- On-going support to help obtain weight loss goals
- Attend post-operative visits at two weeks, six weeks, three months, six months, 12 months and then annually for at least five years
Register for a seminar | Are you a candidate? | More Information
Types of Procedures | Getting Started | Bariatric Team | Patient Resources