Pathway to Surgery
We understand undergoing surgery is a big decision. That’s why our Bariatric and Metabolic team is committed to supporting our patients every step of the way. We’ll be there to deliver the compassionate and extraordinary care you can trust.
Our Bariatric Procedure:
- Attend our free informational session.
- Provide insurance information for us to obtain authorization (if necessary)
- Schedule an appointment with a surgeon
- Meet with the dietitian to formulate weight loss goals and a personalized weight loss plan
- Receive medical and psychological testing information
- Necessary pre-operative testing and lab work is performed
- Schedule surgery
- Attend a pre-operative education session prior to your scheduled surgery
- On-going support to help obtain weight loss goals
- Attend post-operative visits at 2weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months and then annually for at least 5 years