Please join us for our 4th annual Mid Michigan Gymnastics USA Covenant Kids Open Gym.
Cost is $7.00. There will be DOOR PRIZES!!!!
What is Covenant Kids?
￼￼￼Covenant Kids is a fund managed by the Covenant HealthCare Foundation.
Monies n this fund are dedicated to enhancing the care for all Covenant kids, any Covenant patient under the age of 17, and their families.
Covenant HealthCare is the regional leader in providing health care to children and provides the following services.
- Level III Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (RNICU) offering the highest level of critical care for infants
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- ACS Verified Pediatric Trauma Center - one of only five in Michigan with a dedicated pediatric emergency center
- Community-based urgent care through Med Express Extensive
- Extensive clinical programs for children (diabetes, rehabilitation, cardiology, and more)
The Miss Saginaw County Scholarship Program and Mid Michigan Gymnastics USA 5686 Midland Rd Freeland MI 48623
Call 989.692.0394 for more information
|Start Date:||Friday, March 14, 2014|
|End Date:||Friday, March 14, 2014|
|Time:||7:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Location:||Mid Michigan Gymnastics|